Today we continued to take the EOC. It was the 2nd and 3rd protions. These sections mainly consisted of multiple choice questions with free response questions scattered about. I say I did pretty well on the test.
In the short film a white male enters an elevator to get to the 9th floor. On his way up several people get on. Due to their size the main character is concerned about the weight limit. After the next stop he ran off the elevator and took a different one due to the size of the next person getting on. After, he got on another elevator, but this elevator had sick people in it. This made him instantly regret his decision. The theme of this film is you cannot cross the river without getting your feet wet.
Today we did an analysis of the short story we read yesterday. It's a fictional short story about a soldier in the Vietnam war who experienced his first kill. The story shows how killing someone can affect one's mind. I was tasked with finding quotes from the story and finding the meaning of each quote. Tomorrow, I am going to present my project to my classmates along with my group members.
Comments
Post a Comment